|Automatic Renewal FAQs|
1) What does automatic renewal mean?
If you signed up as an individual, senior, or student member online, your payment information will be saved and your membership will be automatically renewed on your membership expiration date. No need to log on, we’ll do all the work for you!
2) Is my credit card information safe?
Yes, our database provider encrypts all payment information for your safety and complies with all government regulations regarding your information’s safety.
3) What if I want to change my membership type? I am currently a Student member, but now I need to switch to an Individual membership.
To change your membership type you can log in to your profile prior to your expiration date and renew with the new desired membership. If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 202.775.0725 or email@example.com.
4) I forgot my username and password to log into my profile; how do I get that information?
If you forgot both your username and password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.775.0725. If you have your username, but forgot your password, click on the "Forgot your password?” link in the Sign In box on any page of the website. You will be prompted to change your password after entering your username.
5) I am currently a member of the Fulbright Association and I would like to have my membership automatically renewed. How do I do that?
If you are currently a member and you would like to have your membership renewed, just renew online next time, select the category you want that indicates it is the automatic renewal option, and you will automatically be renewed from that point forward with the credit card information you supply at the time of renewal. For example, if you currently have an Individual Annual membership, you would select the "Individual Annual – Auto Renew” option.
6) I received a notice that my auto renewal was declined, what happened?
Has your credit card information changed? Has your credit card expired? Check your card to determine if any information has changed. If so, log into your profile, click on the Memberships section and click the most recent invoice created for your renewal. Change the payment information within the renewal and submit again. If you continue to experience issues, please contact us at 202.775.0725 or email@example.com.
7) What if my credit card information has changed? How can I update it in my profile?
To update your credit card information, log into your profile, click on the Memberships section and click the most recent invoice created for your renewal (the Status should read "Open”). Change the payment information within the renewal invoice and that information will be used for your next renewal.
8) What do if I do if I renew with the automatic renewal option and then decide I don’t want to be on it anymore?
If you wish to be taken of the automatic renewal option, please contact us at 202.775.0725 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll change your membership category immediately.
If you have any questions about this new membership option, please don’t hesitate to contact us.